Credit Controller - Barnsley
A vacancy has arisen within our client's Credit Control department for a Credit Controller to join the PD team, based at Head Office Barnsley.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Controlling the collection of Key and non-Key accounts.
• Chasing payment from Accounts Departments as well as Surveyors.
• Customer visits.
• Cash allocation.
• Credit checks.
• Reconciliation of accounts.
• Collating paperwork for customer visits.
• Logging, resolving and clearing queries.
• Liaising with internal departments.
• Dealing with customers over the phone.
• Resolving complex pricing issues.
• General queries.
To fulfil this role you must have:
• Experience of Credit Control in the Private Development Sector.
• Experience in using spreadsheets.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills.
• A keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
• A positive and flexible attitude.
• Able to work under pressure.
• A reliable team player who is able to prioritise their workload.
• Work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to meet strict deadlines.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels.
As the UK market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people to further strengthen ther position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team! If you would like to join their team please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations quoting VO1875.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: Competitive Salary
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77446249