Bookkeeper (2 Days a week)
Following an internal change, this Financial Services business in Diss now require the support of a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant 2 days a week.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the role will see you involved in a number a Accounting tasks, as well as being fully involved in the wider business function.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Operating case management system through Outlook
- Ensuring compliance with office procedures
- Ensuring statutory requirements are met
- Monitor Client and Office Accounts
- Funds Transfers
- Deals with & resolve Accounts problems and queries
- Ensure files balances ready for closure and archiving
- Support Legal Caseworkers
- Assist clients/suppliers
- Work closely with the wider Accounts team on wider Accounting tasks
- Cheque processing and billing procedures
In order to be successful, you will need:
- Proven Bookkeeping experience
- Good Excel & SAGE skills
- Legal Accounting background (desirable)
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits, as well as a fantastic working environment and free on-site parking.
If you have the skills and experience required, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77436586