OSR are pleased to be supporting a manufacturing company based in Grays, who are recruiting for a Bookkeeper. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of bookkeeping, 5+ years experience with extensive Sage Line 50 knowledge, they must also have the ability to work on their own and to tight deadlines.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry of Invoices, receipts, remittances, cheques etc In to Sage 50
- Schedule and raise invoices
- Client credit control
- Dealing with payroll journals and any other month end journals.
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts
- Processing expenses for the rest of the team
- Help maintaining the asset register
If you have the right skills and experience, please send your CV with a supporting cover letter.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77478492