Client Accountant - London
Commercial Client Accountant - London. Our Client, a leading firm of Property Advisors in Residential and Commercial property who have a very good reputation in the market, are seeking a Client Accountant to join their team.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Commercial clients.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent & service charge demand/invoices.
- Preparing and reconciling of client statements and VAT reports.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for both rent & service charge accounts.
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier, tenant, auditors queries.
- Verifying property income / outgoings and dealing with service charge year-ends.
- Preparing service charge budgets.
- Transferring funds to clients within strict deadlines.
- Posting items onto the Sales/Purchase ledgers.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have a proven track record working in Residential or Commercial Property Accounts (as an agent) with knowledge of service charges. The successful candidate will be literate in Excel and property systems (ECS/Tramps/APB) as well as be strong interpersonally and work under their own initiative.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PROPERTY ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77500558