Management Accountant required for a superb large business based in Redditch. This role sits within a sizable finance team supporting the accounts function for one of their largest business units, and will ultimately be responsible for full management accounts.
As the Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for:
- Production of end-to-end management accounts for a major business unit
- Monthly accruals/prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Looking after a large number of projects
- Assisting the Financial Controller with cash flow, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Compiling a month end pack for the division ready for presentation to the board
Both formally qualified and qualified by experience (QBE) candidates should apply for this position. You should have a strong history of end-to-end management accounts production from within larger organisations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77449488