Qualified Technical Accountant - Transformation Programme
By taking on the role of a Qualified Technical Accountant, you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
By remaining absolutely focused on our customers' world, we can help them make sense of the complexity they face and together achieve the best outcomes for them. By living and breathing our six #behaviours we'll continue to build trust and become the leader they turn to at a time of change.
We are recruiting a Qualified Technical Accountant to help support a new transformation programme.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Relevant professional qualification (Accountancy) and significant post qualification experience
- Working knowledge of aggregation/ finance production
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services (pref Insurance/Life and Pensions)
- Significant experience of financial reporting
- Significant experience of MI and report production
- Significant experience of cash and account monitoring
- Significant experience of data analysis
- Experience of supporting a transformation programme will be nice to have
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Working knowledge of financial services and legislatory frameworks
- Advance Excel user - able to use pivot tables, v-lookup and data manipulation
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It is also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that is totally focused on customers. In a fast-changing world, you will join an organisation that is leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
We welcome applications from individuals with disabilities and will look to make reasonable adjustments or find alternative solutions to accommodate any disabilities wherever possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494382