*Credit Controller - Warwickshire*
Our client is a £100m turnover service business with its UK head office in Warwickshire. Gleeson has forged a strong working relationship with this exciting, growing organisation over the last few years, and we are delighted to be working with them again to hire a new Credit Controller into their finance function.
Based in recently-refurbished offices, there is a significant opportunity for someone to grow their skills in a friendly and well-established team.
This is a permanent position paying circa £23,000 + Benefits
This position will support the current team as the business continues to expand into new markets. This is a busy and dynamic environment, where strong interaction and team-work is key to success.
We are now seeking an experienced Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
The role will involve the following:
- Taking responsibility for a significant number of live accounts
- Chasing outstanding payments via phone and email
- Setting up new accounts
- Handling and clearing outstanding queries to allow ease of payment going forward
- Working with the sales and marketing team to resolve issues with non-payment, issuing of credit notes, etc
- Cash allocation and other sales ledger activity
- Provision of information for the Finance Manager regarding aged debt and cash flow forecasting
- Reconciliations and other month end activity
This will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity, allowing the successful candidate to use their skills as a Credit Controller in an energetic and friendly environment. You are likely to have worked in a larger, higher-volume function where communication and teamwork are critical.
The position of Credit Controller in this highly-regarded business will pay up to £23k. There is free car parking with good access to public transport routes
If this role opportunity is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77452756