Temp - Perm Apprenticeships Sales Consultant - Ardwick
To achieve and exceed Apprenticeship start targets for new students from the SME target marketplace in the UK by offering primarily, but not limited to, Accountancy and Tax apprenticeships.
- To actively promote all of the apprenticeships and traineeships
- To follow up all inbound leads or referrals and encourage employers to take on new apprentices and or put their existing employees onto apprenticeship programmes.
- To follow up all inbound leads or referrals and encourage employers to take on traineeships placements.
- To build and maintain relationships with internal teams and external referral organisations.
- To be the primary point of contact for all apprenticeship inbound leads and referrals.
- To ensure timely follow up on any inbound client leads or external partner referrals and convert to either apprenticeship vacancies, training for existing staff or confirmed meeting opportunities for colleagues depending on client needs.
- To ensure timely follow up on any internal referrals for apprenticeship vacancies.
- Telephone diagnostic to be carried out with new clients to determine key facts.
- Identify any referral opportunities for Apprenticeship Advisors, RCD's and KTP.
- Identify any cross selling opportunities for other products.
- Work closely with the managers and other external partner organisations to generate leads.
- Identify new partnership organisations to assist with lead generation
- Assist with and attend events to generate employer leads.
- To prepare fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports on activity, pipeline and student starts.
*Must have previous experience/knowledge of apprenticeships/ traineeships etc. or have an AAT, CIMA or ACCA*
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77401768