An experienced Credit Controller is sought to join a reputable Property Management business based in Central Birmingham on a permanent basis.
The appointed Credit Controller will ensure a seamless service to internal and external Clients. The Credit Control team are responsible for all Credit Control related work across the business unit to include liaising with our Clients, Surveyors and Client Accountants on a daily basis.
- Accountable for the collection of rents and service charges
- Providing advice to others on the status of the debt and suggested next steps
- Management of tenant accounts to include reconciliations
- Reporting to internal and external clients within excel and system generated reports
- Management of un-allocated cash and assistance to clear of income items from the bank reconciliations
- Liaise with Surveyors and Client Accountants to ensure all invoices are raised within the specific time frame
- Responsible for collecting optimum amounts due on behalf of our Clients by telephone, email and letters
- Collection of payments by Bacs, standing orders, direct debits, cheques, debit and credit cards.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Property knowledge and experience of high volume collection of Rents & Service Charges is highly desirable but not essential
- High volume collections experience is essential
- Ability to prioritise and plan workload according to deadlines set from various sources and with the ability to escalate appropriately when required
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory in all forms, to include, verbal, written and face to face
- Experience working with reporting in excel essential
- Proactive and driven individual that can show passion and commitment
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77475773