Company Bookkeeper - South Hampshire c£25k + Company Benefits
My client is an innovative and rapidly growing SME organisation based in Southern Hampshire within the technology and media sectors. As part of their growth strategy they are seeking to recruit an experienced and detail focused Bookkeeper.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all financial transactions including accounts payable and receivables
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Maintaining petty cash, expenses and reconciling accounts
- Monitoring debt levels and ensuring compliance with debt covenants
- Completing VAT returns
- Supervision and mentoring of an accounts assistant
The successful candidate will likely be AAT Part or Fully Qualified with prior experience gained as a Bookkeeper or Accounts Manager within a SME business. You will possess an attention to detail and possess the enthusiasm to develop and mentor less experienced staff.
The company can provide excellent positive career challenge and an interesting and exciting business environment to work within
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77478479