Senior Project Accountant - Contract to Perm
Excellent opportunity to join one of the larger City Insurance business
Reporting directly to the finance director, the objective of this role will be to deliver on a program of finance transformation works, in line with the groups target operating model deadline.
Main responsibilities will include:
To take ownership and deliver on the following projects …
- Finance Operations; projects include implementing self-service tools in the areas of expenses & invoicing, reviewing cash/bank operating model & integration of potential M&A activities.
- Management Accounting; projects include reviewing existing cost allocation models and ensure these are fit for purpose, and exploring potential tools for improving planning & forecast processes.
- Financial Accounting; projects include reviewing latest IFRS standards and their impact to Finance, as well as exploring potential tools for improving financial reporting and closing calendar processes.
- Work with the business to ensure that Finance is well positioned to support the group target operating model.
- Manage tasks within agreed timetable including booking relevant review meetings with management.
- Critically appraise all processes and assumptions on an ongoing basis with a 'continual improvement outlook' and proactively engage with relevant stakeholders to improve where opportunity exists.
- Assist in other areas of the team where appropriate and any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) and must have strong London Insurance market experience. For more information please contact , 0207 481 8111
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77423815