Sutton SEN LSA
- located in Sutton
- seeks to provide a brilliant education to all pupils
- around 300 students currently on role
- 2 form entry Primary School
- School focuses on providing a diverse & interesting education to its students
- place great emphasis on a child becoming an all rounded individual
- part of a trust of local School's
- provide extracurricular activities such as a Sports, Music and Arts
- School aims to provide a high calibre education to its diverse background of students
The Head Teacher is currently seeking a talented and dedicated LSA for a position within the School to start immediately. This LSA position will require an individual to work with a child in KS2 with an EHCP.
The child will have an EHCP in place in order to ensure that the pupil's special educational requirements are noted and special provisions are in place in order to best support them.
A LSA will need to have some knowledge of EHCP and understand the basics of how they work. As the pupil's special educational needs will be outlined within this, a candidate who has experience working with SEN children previously is essential. As is a personable and can-do attitude to supporting students!
It is vital that the LSA understands the importance of an EHCP and the need to ensure that the pupil they look after is supported in order to achieve outcomes, assist them throughout the School day and prepare them for their next academic year.
As this LSA position is somewhat more challenging the Head Teacher is expecting suitable candidates to have some previous experience with SEN children.
To be considered, or to find out more about this position please send your CV to Becki at Academics. Before applying consider the following;
- Are you an experienced TA or Graduate (within the last 5 years)
- Do you have experience working with children - SEN
- Do you have knowledge of EHCP - how they work, are implemented, support needed to maintain them
- Are you flexible to start immediately and on a full time basis
- Are you confident working independently with pupils
- Are you outgoing, friendly, dedicated
- Do you have the drive to work with SEN in their future careers
Shortlisting for trial days is happening immediately; please do not hesitate to get in contact with any questions. Send your CV to Becki @ Academics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77439671