A little about us…
Bray Leino Learning is a nationwide learning and development consultancy that inspires learning driven workforces by developing effective learning cultures. We’re passionate about driving the change of learning, creating future-proof solutions that encompass modern approaches for a freshly blended result.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team to develop and support our new business strategy. You’ll also plan and implement social media, direct marketing, digital marketing and PR campaigns, alongside developing the social media accounts, producing content and maintaining the website.
What will I be doing?
- Managing our marketing system, Hubspot, and driving lead generation through content creation and marketing automation.
- Effectively nurturing leads to create Marketing Qualified Leads to pass on to sales
- Identifying key trends and customer challenges
- Devising and building social media and marketing campaigns to gain new leads
- Using social media effectively in line with our brand principles to drive engagement and create new leads
- Setting up and managing webinars
- Creating engaging, innovative and targeted digital campaigns via various channels such as email, social media, blogs etc.
- Preparing and sending email campaigns and monitoring success
- Providing a range of reports using the various databases for internal and external stakeholders
- Running reports, analysing and making sense of trends and patterns along with anomalies and making recommendations based on your analysis.
What will I need?
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of online tools and willingness to keep abreast of latest trends and development in online marketing
- Experience in managing B2B social media accounts
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google analytics
- Highly driven, focused and results driven
- The ability to demonstrate excellent written communication skills
- Accurate and efficient with input, extraction and analysis of data
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77354561