Assistant Management Accountant
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for an Internationally recognised, acquisitive business based in North Leeds. The organisation has an excellent track record of developing progressive individuals through the business, and have recorded unprecedented growth over the last 5 years.
Our client is looking for a candidate with 1-2 years experience and you must be of a graduate/AAT calibre.
Typical duties will include
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly re forecasting process
Work with Operations Managers to explain key variances
- Standard costing
This is an excellent role for someone looking to move in to a mainstream Management Accounting position in a business that is growing. Full study support will be provided.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Have proven experience of accruals and prepayments
- Have a strong commercial awareness and an interest to develop this further
- Posses good IT skills including Excel
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate financial information to Senior Management
Salary & Benefits
- 18,000- £25,000
- Study package towards CIMA
- Excellent career development plan
- On site parking with good transport links
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77417164