Income Recovery Officer
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a couple of G15 Housing Associations within London in search for an income officer, opportunities has arisen on both the temporary and permanent. The ideal candidate would have to have a solid knowledge of Housing Management and income recovery, the role will involve working with the income team to provide an efficient service, good value for money and also more importantly a customer focused income collection.
* Good understanding of income and debt recovery within housing management and leasehold
* Sound understanding of universal credit
* Delivering a customer based approach and creating the best opportunity for tenants to retain their tenancy while paying their debts.
* Working with external agencies such as local authorities and support agencies on issues relation to welfare benefits.
* Good team work and demonstration of cross-departmental solutions effectively to help minimise financial loss.
* Knowledge of notices and court procedures
* Dealing with challenging situations and conflict
* Working in a high pressured environment and providing an good service and delivering excellent results.
DBS is not essential for this role, we can get one under application for candidates without one.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77478065