Macildowie are currently looking for temporary Purchase Ledger Clerks based in Nuneaton. In this role you will be providing support to the Purchase Ledger Management team.
You will be based in a busy office so having experience in working in a fast-paced environment would be ideal.
This is an on going temporary position
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process invoices and credits onto Purchase Ledger system in line with department procedures
- Identify supplier invoices that require re-optimisation
- Maximise the number of suppliers sending invoices
- Prompt analysis of supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations to assist management in agreeing the appropriate corrective action.
- Document, investigate, and rectify statement to ledger differences. Ensure follow up procedure with supplier Request and ensure missing invoices and credits are received and on the Purchase Ledger system
- Respond to supplier enquiries
- Any ad-hoc requirements and any other related duties as required by the business objectives and general administrative duties
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Accounts payable knowledge
- Knowledge of analytical methods, procedures and practices
- Ability to understand all areas of business and the impact Purchase Ledger can have on the business
- Proficient in Excel & Word
You must be immediately available for this position
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77481408