A successful and well-known business based in Lytham St Anne's are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis. You will support the Financial Controller in the accurate and timely production of financial results, maintaining a robust internal control environment and constantly challenging processes and striving for continuous improvement.
Responsible for producing Group accounts, performing balance sheet reconciliations and forecasting cash-flow.
This position would suit a recently/newly qualified accountant who is a highly motivated individual and is seeking a challenge in a fast paced rapidly growing business.
- Consolidation of Group Accounts involving many legal entities both in the UK and overseas.
- Producing holding company accounts and Group reporting packs.
- Performing intercompany reconciliations, investigating and clearing un-reconciled items
- Producing statutory accounts for c20 legal entities
- Assist the company auditors in the planning and execution of the external audit
- Create a 13 week cash flow forecast to be updated and reported weekly
- Review Financial Controls and recommend improvements
- Perform review of balance sheet reconciliation
- manage any day to day banking issues
- manage the year end auditors and all other external Finance consultants
- manage and ensure a smooth year end audit and that the audit packs are complete and accurate
- Support the business with financial analysis to aid decision making, e.g. new product analysis, project costing, creation of business cases, etc.
- Contribute to the annual business planning process
To be considered for the role you will have excellent time management skills as well as strong IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. You will be a quick learner, self-motivator, flexible, enthusiastic and an excellent team player. This role will move either a first-time mover out of practice or 2nd time mover out of industry who has trained in practice. Therefore, you will be ACA qualified. If this role sounds of interest please do not hesitate to send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77446549