Sales Ledger Administrator
JOB ROLE: Sales Ledger Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000
COMPANY TYPE: Security
HOURS: 9am - 5pm
This specialist company has been very successful growing their team over the years and are looking for a bright and committed candidate to join their team.The successful candidate will be professional in attitude and appearance with excellent interpersonal skills, a naturally cheerful and outgoing personality with a positive outlook.
As a sales ledger administrator the purpose of the role is to manage the administration, creation and issuing of the Company's invoices, as well as providing support to the Group Credit Control Manager and Sales Ledger Controller. Our client requires a professional and well-informed candidate with a consistent approach to both internal and external contacts and undertakings.
JOB FUNCTION / RESPONSIBILITIES
- The purpose of the role of the Sales Ledger Administrator is to manage the administration, creation and issuing of the Company's invoices, as well as providing support to the Group Credit Control Manager and Sales Ledger Controller
- This role will also act as a 'helpdesk' function for all Operational queries on invoices, so is a vital link between the finance and operations teams.
- Producing and distributing invoices raised from details supplied on Contract Variation Forms submitted by Operations Managers;
- Liaising with regional and divisional support managers (Operations) on queries with CVF forms & chasing overdue / missing CVF forms
- Assisting with invoice queries & query resolutions
- Sending copy invoices including issuing bulk batches of invoices
- Producing credit notes
- Checking invoicing against Operational contracts database
- Raising invoices in line with the time and attendance reports and producing backup information and invoice breakdowns
- Reconciling invoices raised to output data from auto-billing and time and attendance system
- Maintenance of the sales ledger
- To assist with general office duties including filing, telephone calls and dealing with incoming mail
- Ad hoc duties and projects as required by Line Manager
Experience and skills required:
The Sales Ledger Administrator must have good numeracy and literacy skills, strong customer relationship skills, excellent organisational skills and a willingness to provide a consistent and professional service at all times whilst working as part of a team.
The ability to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and be proactive in your daily approach is essential, as well as flexibility and a strong sense of professionalism.You must be able to deal with all matters and queries in an appropriate manner with tact and diplomacy.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77450172