The Credit Controller will be involved in maximizing cash collection. This role will also include overseeing the distribution of customer invoices and building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.
A rapidly developing company with a scope to continual build. A great atmosphere and management from within, to allow the successful candidate to develop and grown with the company and department. To be part of a fantastic Credit team!
- Maximising cash collection by ensuring customers pay their invoices according to agreed terms, resolving customer queries before payment due date, and chasing overdue customers.
- Help to achieve cash targets as directed by the Credit Manager.
- To do full reconciliations on Key Accounts and any ad-hoc customers.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all sales teams, finance team and trade accounts.
- Work with sales/management to minimise invoicing errors, and help ensure correct invoicing approach.
- Ensure credit notes are approved in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure that customer invoices placed into query are resolved through co-ordination with other departments and the customer, and where possible are resolved before the payment due date.
- Responsibility of own accounts and managing key tasks.
- Ensuring company policies are adhered to
- Ability to resolve issues that adversely affect cash collection and liaising with different departments and reporting lines
- Previously worked within a team.
- A can-do attitude, forward-thinking leader and a strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to think analytically, focus on the big picture, yet to be able to drill into the detail and understand the impact.
- Understand how the business works.
- £24,000 - £28,500 per annum
- A healthy bonus scheme
- Great company benefits
- Car Parking
- Good Transport links
- Opportunity to be part of a great business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77223038