Our client is an engineering solutions company that provides onsite operational support and management services as well as consultancy management services to industries including Power, Gas, Renewable Energy and Petrochemicals. Due to continuous growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Cost Accountant to prepare, develop, analyse and report management accounting information.
- Analyse variances and resolve potential problems with appropriate budget holders, making appropriate recommendations.
- Work with budget holders to ensure that they are aware of their Finance responsibilities and how to carry them out.
- Provide relevant and accurate financial and accounting advice and consultancy, including guidance and direction on company procedure, legislative compliance requirements.
- Prepare and produce management reports for both internal management and external stakeholders
- CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant with an A level or above in Mathematics or a numerical subject
- Demonstrable experience in the preparation and contribution to financial and management accounts, including but not limited to maintaining ledgers and reconciliations, variance analysis, cost analysis and budgetary controls.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practice and legislation regarding financial activities
- Confident use of computerised accounting, banking and data management systems and all MS Office packages
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77498778