Robert Half are proud to be working with a leading Outsourced Accountancy Firm based near Guildford to recruit for an Accountant.
- Review and production of management accounts
- Set-up of accounting reporting packs for new clients
- Approving of supplier and employee payment runs
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Compiling statutory accounts to current legislation using accounting software.
- Production and advice on monthly cash flows
- Liaising with our accounting support teams in India and Philippines
- Assist with quality assurance for third party supplier outputs
- Auditor liaison and audit support
- Consultancy projects including forecasting and planning.
- Awareness of costs incurred and fees for all clients
- Responsibility for all accounting requirements for your own client portfolio
- Answering client queries and advising on specific accounting matters
- Provide team assistance for the Manager when required during Manager absence.
- Familiar with UK reporting requirements and the business tax environment
- IT literate with strong Excel skills
- Experience of preparation of management & statutory accounts
- Experienced at reviewing management accounts analytically
- Experience of working in a multi-company, or multi-client environment
- Previous experience of working in a outsourced Accounts department
- Experience of Sage Line 50
Confident, self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal and client liaison skills - strong team player
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solver
Joining a vibrant team servicing a portfolio of some of the biggest clients across Surrey, this is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a business that supports you.
This business provides a wide range of services to clients across Surrey, and therefore has a number of qualified candidates who specialise in different areas and are able to provide support and advice.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is paying between £35,000 to £40,000 depending upon skills and experience. Additional benefits include: a company pension scheme; childcare voucher scheme; free on-site parking; and regular performance and salary reviews.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77421757