SF Group are currently looking for experienced Assistant Accountants to join an accountancy practice based in a Central Manchester location.
This is an extremely friendly practice where hard work does not go unrecognised. They encourage and support employees by offering continued professional development opportunities as well as the chance to maintain a work-life balance.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Maintaining sales and purchase ledgers
- Posting bank entries and reconciling balances
- Posting to journals
- Preparing VAT reports and returns
- Prepare accounts up to trial balance
- Maintenance of accurate accounting records and financial systems.
- Develop new business and maintain a strong interface with clients
- Mentoring and developing more junior staff
- Work in close liaison with the Department Manager/Partner on progress of various assignments.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within a small accountancy practice, with extensive experience managing a range of client accounts.
Experience with Quickbooks, Xero or Sage is desired but not essential.
If you feel you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply by contacting .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77411277