Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller/Sales ledger Clerk to join this business based in Blackburn. This is a stand alone role and would suit a credit controller who likes to do the full process from start to finish.
- Chasing overdue accounts and managing overdue accounts
- Liaising with the sales team to set up new customers and credit limits
- Statement reconciliations
- Allocating cash to customer accounts
- Sales order processing
- Raising credit notes where necessary
- Month end reports on outstanding debt
You need to be a confident credit controller or sales ledger clerk to be considered for this role. You will be a confident communicator and be able to build rapport with both internal and external customers.
If you have the above skills and would like a new Credit Control/Sales Ledger role, please apply to Tammy Smith now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77436346