£18,000 to £22,000 per annum plus benefits
Our client provides a range of market leading credit and debit card payment solutions to small and medium sized businesses within the UK.
As the Marketing Assistant your role will include the following responsibilities:
Reporting into the directors, the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the design and implementation of advertising and marketing campaigns together with the management of the customer journey, company website and social media presence.
- Production and design of marketing collateral including producing company leaflets;
- Maintaining the company website
- Maintaining the company’s presence on social media and tracking its effectiveness;
- Quality control of customer correspondence and overall experience;
- Maintaining and monitoring the customer story.
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Assistant role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience of marketing administration or a holder of a marketing degree;
- Experience of search engine optimisation;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite of products;
- Experience of Google ad words
- Commercial awareness;
- Creativity and adaptability;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Strong attention to detail and diligence;
- Living within a reasonable commute of Reading.
If you feel you are suitable for the Marketing Assistant role, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77424642