Page Personnel are looking for a Bookkeeper for an East London based Construction Company.
This is a great opportunity for someone with all round accounting experience to join a growing SME.
My client is a Construction company that works in the heart of the busy East London Area
Due to doubling their turnover over the past year, my client is looking to hire a Bookkeeper.
With their own distinctive style, they are known in the market place as open, friendly and honest.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 3-5 years experience to join a fast-growing company.
Bookkeeper, East London:
Roles and responsibilities:
- All Purchase Ledger responsibilities
- All Sales Ledger responsibilities
- All Payroll duties
- Credit Control work
- Preparing monthly expense returns
- Reconciling the Nominal Ledger
- Resolving queries
- Ad-hoc office and accounting duties
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Must be immediately available
- Must have working knowledge of the above duties
- Must be able to work in the East London area
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate of £14-£17 per hour depending on their level of experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77495527