Due to our client's continued expansion, they are looking for a qualified Service / Diagnosis Technician to join their team, responsible for carrying out both mobile & workshop based diagnosis routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
As an automotive technician, you will be working from a fully equipped service van, traveling to customer's home - work addresses and other businesses locations throughout the week.
Our Client has built a reputation on providing courteous and honest service, which together with your efficiency, skill & attention to detail, combined with an NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification will be central to your success.
To rise to the challenge, you'll also need to be fully skilled, with main dealer experience an advantage but not essential, they are just as interested in a can-do attitude, technical ability & a positive approach to your work. You will be a qualified technician who has a passion for the automotive industry and are keen to develop your career. Additionally, you will have franchise experience and in depth Technical Knowledge.
Please note previous Automotive Technician experience is required for this position.
- Previous Automotive Technician Experience within a franchised main dealer
- A full UK driving License
- Work on your initiative
- Can-do proactive attitude
- Well organised
- High level of written skills
- Can communicate to customers at all levels
- Have the ability to explain symptoms to customers from all back grounds
- Lead by example
- Train other to increase the skill level within the team
- Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Notify Workshop Controller if work cannot be completed as promised
- Communicate with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller & or the customer if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Have a commitment to delivering outstanding levels of customer care
- Must be a Team Player
For the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 22 Days Holiday
- Company benefit scheme
- Opportunities to develop your skills
- AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
To apply for the position of Automotive Technician please click apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77468010