Well established company
Market leading brand
South Manchester and free parking
About Our Client
Our client is an employer of choice operating within a highly sought after industry. Having been the leaders within their market for more than a century, this established and dynamic organisation continues to expand their operations domestically and internationally.
You will be responsible for autonomously managing your own ledger, and measured on your ability to quickly achieve results. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a high volume ledger of major accounts
- Dispute resolution and negotiations with corporate stakeholders
- Building strong and effective customer relationships
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure all inquiries are followed up in line with the service charter
- Performing allocations and bank reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role your resume will depict a strong track record as a successful Credit Controller. Exceptional communication skills are essential, as is the ability to quickly develop successful relationships.
The salary for the role is between £20,000 - £22,000 with additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77445538