We deliver our customers end-to-end IT and telecommunications solutions from corporate voice and data networks to full-spectrum IT solutions and business process outsourcing. Our local and global expertise in information and communications technology coupled with our extensive investments in world leading ICT solutions position us as true leaders in our field. With offices in London, Milton Keynes and Hatfield and other satellite sites across the UK, we make sure we remain close to our customers. And, with extensive reach across the globe, we can also meet their demands on an international scale.
The key responsibilities of this role are around compliance, treasury and automation and digitalisation.
Treasury: Responsible for day-to-day liquidity and mid-term cash flow forecasting to ensure sufficient funding levels and foreign currency requirements are met. Developing and improving the process and tools around cash flow forecasting to allow for the key company target of oFCF to be monitored and managed.
Automation and digitalisation: Ensure that the Finance function continues to improve processes
- Drive continuous improvements to the short term liquidity process. Working with relevant parties to get accurate information.
- Develop and improve the process and tools to allow for accurate mid-term cash flow forecasting which can reflect changes in major customer contracts and different scenarios.
- Responsible for compliance, including bank mandates, access to banking tools and company credit cards.
- Monitor and control day-to-day liquidity. Liaising with the Working Capital team to identify cash inflows and outflow requirements.
- Manage foreign exchange requirements, cash pooling and loan facilities.
- Manage impact of foreign exchange gains/losses and interest paid.
- Mid-term cash flow forecasting. Collaborate with relevant parties to be able to accurately forecast cash flow in the mid-term and plan funding levels required.
- Build relationship with Treasury through periodic meetings and cash flow reporting.
- Proactively manage the key company operating free cash flow target through monitoring and reporting of all drivers, and building a relationship with Finance Teams.
- Build relationship with domestic banks through periodic meetings.
- Monthly Group financial reporting (IKOS). Ensure timely and accurate reporting in accordance with Group policies and processes.
- Improve processes at company (LBU) level with the aim of minimising manual intervention in the IKOS process and ensure quality and accuracy.
- Statutory reporting in accordance with FRS101, International Accounting Standards and other relevant guidelines and legislation. Ensuring delivery in good quality and a timely manner.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant changes in FRS and assessment impact on the company.
- Responsible for implementing change as required by changes in accounting standards and guidelines.
- Monthly management pack. Responsible for the 'message Finance want to give the business'. Develop the reporting from all areas of Finance and consider who the audience is and what information they need to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of statutory and supplementary returns relating to direct taxes (incl. VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales List).
- Responsible for preparation and submission of the quarterly tax computation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review and monitoring of interest paid in accordance with interest restrictions and debt cap.
- Liaising with external advisors to ensure accurate and timely submission of the company corporation tax return.
- General awareness of relevant change to tax rules affecting the company and communication and guidance to the business.
- Continuous review and improvement of tools and processes relating to tax accounting.
- Equity forecasting. Accurately forecast the company's balance sheet position and drive the discussions around equity requirements.
- Balance sheet reviews. Ensure that the balance sheet is reviewed on a regular basis with relevant parties and report on key areas.
- Regularly update knowledge in respect of International Accounting Standards, consider impact on the business and communicate to the business as required.
- Regular review of current and new customer contracts to ensure alignment with relevant accounting standards (particularly with regard to revenue recognition).
- Ownership and development of ICS controls around Financial Reporting and Taxation. Ensuring that controls are performed and documented.
- Finance point of contact for providing information for bids and on-boarding new business from a Finance perspective.
- Responsible of the month end reporting process, including distribution of the month end reporting timetable and journal postings.
- Manage the yearend audit process and build relationship with external auditors through periodic meetings.
- Accounting for defined benefit pension scheme. Liaising with actuaries for yearend valuation.
- Company insurances renewal. Meet with external insurance brokers to ensure continued cover from key insurances.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA.
- Sound knowledge of International Accounting Standards, IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent networking across departments and with contacts within the Group (e.g. as part of Group projects) and outside the Group.
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77404461