Are you looking for a contract credit control position in the Chessington area?
Our client are looking to recruit a credit controller for 8 months on a fixed term contract to cover maternity with potential of extension.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- To operate the company's credit control procedures to ensure the prompt collection of cash
- Process electronic payments / remittance advices within agreed time frame
- Maintain and improve effective communications both internally and externally
- Produce management reports, assist in month end closure, post journal adjustments and assist in accounts reconciliation for Major accounts and Inter-company accounts
- Prepare and produce the monthly statements for our key customers
- Act and report on early warning signs of any potential bad
- Customer and branch visits as and when required throughout the UK
- To be fully aware and partake in any procedural escalation processes to aid collection of debt
- To prepare accounts for review by management when required
- To prepare invoice, credit notes and journal adjustments as necessary
- Support the allocation of cash on a daily / monthly basis as and when required
- Make recommendations to management on improvements to systems and procedures
- Understand the obligations for health and safety
- Other ad hoc duties may be required as per departmental needs
The successful candidate will have credit control experience and be interested in a credit data focused position. You will also be on short notice and have good excel skills.
£25,000 basic + Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77480381