Marketing & Events Executive
Job title: Marketing & Events Executive
Location: Near Papworth Everard
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30 (Monday-Friday). Exhibitions and events will require additional time outside normal working hours.
An exciting Marketing & Events Executive position has arisen within an established company near Papworth Everard. This busy and dynamic environment is seeking an enthusiastic, positive team player who will provide exceptional marketing and events expertise.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the marketing and events team. This involves implementing the communications and event strategy of the company and ensuring the events budget is met.
- Prepare and execute the marketing comms plan
- Manage website content with support of Board director
- Co-ordinate content and adverts for Product Media magazine
- Manage Product Media magazine subscription list
- Manage data lists
- Write relevant press releases and communicate to press contacts
- Create member feedback and end-research surveys need for events
- Manage member blogs and content curation
- Create all marketing collateral for relevant membership activities and benefits
- Organise and execute the company's Christmas lunch
- Organise and execute the company's annual awards dinner
- Manage the relationships with end-user exhibition organisers
- Plan and manage all exhibition stands at trade events
- Process members applications for trade exhibition
- Create and maintain a 12month event calendar
- Assist with the student design competition
- Represent the company at various industry events and exhibitions
- Previous marketing and events background is required
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to delegate and motivate others
- Good leadership skills
- Effective sales and marketing skills
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77380783