Accounts Payable Clerk
Managing all aspects of supplier accounts. And ensuring effective, efficient and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment processes.
The client is a rapid growing technology company in Malmesbury
The key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all relevant supplier invoices are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with relevant internal departments and external suppliers to ensure all queries are dealt with promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Log all invoices onto the SAP system using three way matching to purchase orders.
- Investigate, review and follow up outstanding supplier invoices.
- Ensure integrity of the SAP system for all suppliers through monthly reconciliations to supplier statements.
- Evaluate tasks and processes and contribute to continuous improvements
- Team Responsibilities
- Work with internal departments to resolve invoice queries and problems.
- Cover for other team members when required.
- Minimum of 2 years of working in an Accounts Payable environment, including payment runs processing.
- Knowledge of 3 way invoice matching required
- Good working knowledge of SAP required
- Good MS Office (Word, Excel) desirable
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when processing
- Ability to prioritise work and work towards deadlines
The client is offering a competitive rate of pay and an exciting working environment. It is looking to become a permanent position towards the end of the the 6 months for the right person!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77440082