Accounts Receivable Clerk - Travel Company
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary to £28,000
My client is a leading worldwide travel company specilaising in long haul destinations.
They are now seeking a Accounts Receivable Clerk who will be responsible for checking supplier invoices/statements on daily basis and paying them in a timely manner. Chasing suppliers for missing invoices and sorting out rate queries. Processing wire transfers and filling them with the relevant paper work. Other admin jobs in accounts department.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Duties include:
Daily duties involve settling balance to suppliers (Hotels, Flights and transfers
Ensuring suppliers have invoice correct rates.
Processing and inputting invoices
Payment runs. Prepare manual and Wire transfer payments
Filing receipt of payments along with relevant invoice
Responding to Emails efficiently and maintaining good relationship will all suppliers.
Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely
Resolving supplier queries by Phone and Email. Query supplier on discrepancy providing breakdown calculation based on valid contract.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of two year’s accounting experience with puchase ledger or accounts receivable
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance/Qualified AAT/Part- Qualified CIMA/Bookkeeper an advnatge
- Must be organised and good at prioritising workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook is essential.
- Oracle Experience Desirable and will be an advantage.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Salary and Benefits:
* Base salary to £28,000
* 20 day’s holidays
* Health Care
* Discounted holidays
To apply for this Accounts Receivable Clerk role, please email your CV to or contact me on for additional information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77437385