We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Administrator for our well-established and friendly client in Hatfield to cover maternity leave.
You will work Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, earning a salary of up to £26,000. You will also be eligible for the end of year bonus scheme and enjoy company perks such as; free parking, health care and dental insurance schemes, reduced gym membership and 22 day holiday (plus bank holidays). They envisage this position lasting up to 12 months.
To build relationships with customers by providing first class administrative support.
- First point of contact for enquiries, owning and resolving queries that arise daily.
- Process new partner applications and existing partner upgrades.
- Review and analyse digital data for the company.
- Process partner claims and credits.
- Maintain the customer service database.
- Monitoring of inboxes.
- Processing and coding invoices.
- Provide administrative support for the department.
- Comply with internal administrative processes and procedures.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent administrative skills are essential.
- CRM experience is desirable.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook/Word).
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel to an advanced level is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management and ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines set.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to review data and identify trends/patterns is preferred.
- Personal attributes: positive, resilient, personable, calm under pressure and resourceful.
- Ability to use own initiative and take ownership of own workload.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77411147