Database Marketing Manager
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you have strong organisational skills? Are you experienced within Database Marketing? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking an enthusiastic Database Marketing Manager, who can enhance their team in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Purpose of the role is to work with all areas of the business to manage, enhance and utilise the company’s data across multiple segments and channels. The role will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Service teams to implement solutions that drive company performance.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Provide advice and assistance for business stakeholders around campaign measurement and testing, and implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement
- Support the Marketing Teams as necessary, assisting in the definition, implementation and measurement of their approved campaigns
- Support and drive the strategy to Consolidate data in to one single customer database
- Define Business Segments whilst remaining compliant with DPA and GDPR principles- in the activity of defining, documenting and deploying business rules
- Work with other teams across the business on projects that use core data to define sales and service objectives, and revenue drivers where required
- Assist in managing company cleaning, de-duping and general master data quality processes and projects
A successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability in driving transformational data activities
- Can collaborate and influence across the organisation
- Politically aware, and able to influence others within a dynamic fast paced organisation
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders and guide through decisions and assessment of requirements and deliver
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Leisure industry experience
- Understanding of multiple department use of data across Sales, Marketing and Service
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77224152