Westcon-Comstor is recruiting Credit Controllers with Dutch native/fluent language skills to join our EMEA Finance based in our Bracknell office. Some travel will be required to go to our Cirencester office but you will also be able to work from home on some days.
This is a new opportunity to work with Westcon Group supporting our partners as part of our newly formed, centralised EMEA AR & Credit Risk team. The position is responsible for owning the day to day finance relationship with our top accounts across EMEA, including management of accounts receivables, customer inquiries & disputes and responsible for identifying opportunities to improve DSO and collections performance and troubleshoot other process issues that may arise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including our sales teams, finance leadership and customers.
* Own responsibility for managing customer accounts receivables ledgers and dispute & inquiry resolution.
* Evaluate, identify & address underlying internal & external process issues that impact DSO, order entry accuracy, etc.
* Partner with Sales organisation and order processing teams to reduce invoices in query
* Oversee cash allocation to ensure accuracy
* Develop and improve data flow, ensure accurate record keeping, where necessary
* Work with Credit Risk team to maintain appropriate limits and insurance levels
* Provide regular commentary and cash flow predictions to management
* Provide information on request to management
* Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by management
Skills and qualifications
* Looking for team members with native language skills in Dutch, in addition to fluent English.
* Significant experience managing accounts receivables and dispute inquiries is required.
* Exposure to blue chip global businesses highly preferred
* Ability to work independently and also in a team setting is a must.
* Proficiency in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook
* SAP experience would be preferable
* Display excellent communication skills
* Strong work ethic
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Experience in a fast paced credit control environment is vital.
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is part of the US-based, multinational WestconGroup, a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77436721