- Working as part of the Management Accounts team for a large Trust in South Yorkshire.
- Developing the Trust's costing processes and systems to support the financial planning agenda.
A major service provider for the South Yorkshire community.
As Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly reporting cycle for monthly accounts.
- Supporting with the costing/Service Line Reporting (SLR) function within the organisation.
- Develop the Trust's costing processes and systems to support the financial planning agenda.
- Support the Financial and Divisional Accountants in meeting the Trust's internal & external reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or relevant experience.
- Passionate about the Public Sector.
- Excellent location in South Yorkshire.
- Banded pay scale with development opportunities.
- Great holiday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77384110