SEN Teaching Assistant Job
Are you looking for a Job working with SEMH students?
Are you experienced in special needs? Then we have the Job for you!!
The School is a short term interim provision for students who have not managed to stay in mainstream education due to their health needs. The children and young people, who are referred often have complex medical conditions, mental health and emotional disorders and can be highly vulnerable.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Previous experience of working with children with Mental Health issues.
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4863 or email me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77461895