WOW FACTOR: Our client, a leading global construction company are looking for a candidate with an excellent attitude and bundles of enthusiasm to work to join their professional team. We are now recruiting for an experienced Paralegal to join this amazing company.
JOB ROLE: Paralegal JOB TYPE: 3 Month Contract COMPANY: A leading global construction, manufacturing & technology consultancy company. HOURS: 9:00 - 17:30 SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 LOCATION: City of London CULTURE: A very passionate company with enthusiastic people DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To work closely with Senior lawyers and provide additional support when required.
- Drafting contracts, sub contracts & agreements
- Legal research
- Preparing trial bundles and attending client meeting
- Managing a large number of files and legal research.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- To have gained experience within litigation and ideally in the construction sector
- The candidate must have excellent technical and organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong formatting and reporting skills
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77456783