Accounts Payable Team Leader
A leading specialist medical business, based in Runcorn, are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a growing team. Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager and overseeing a team of 10, you will be responsible for managing a newly created team to ensure that the accounts payable function runs efficiently on a daily basis.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Team Leader role include:
- Ensuring all invoices and expenses are accurately inputted
- Managing blocked invoices
- Monitoring service standards and targets within the team whilst providing information on their performance
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed
- Monitoring service level agreements and reporting on these agreements
The following skills are required to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable Team Leader/Supervisory role
- Previous experience of working with finance systems
This is an amazing opportunity to work for an organisation that values their staff and offers a supportive working environment. In return the client offers a competitive salary, the chance to develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters on or 01612407473.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77479231