Senior Financial Accountant
- Senior Financial Accountant in the not-for-profit sector.
- Work for a leading housing organisation that makes a real difference to people's lives.
A leading organisation that provides housing and support to those that need it most. They are constantly looking for new investment opportunities to give them best chance of producing top quality homes. With a portfolio consisting of tens of thousands of homes this an exciting organisation to be involved in. This organisation have a clear vision of where they want to be in the future and they want people who are going to help that realise this vision.
- Produce consolidated monthly financial performance, cash flow and balance sheet reports.
- Assess financial performance and provide analysis to the organisation. This should in turn enable it to understand performance and anticipate risk, ensuring optimal business decision making.
- Complete the year end consolidation process and ensure the production of financial statements, liaising with the external audit team during the audit process.
- Complete and submit regulatory tax returns in accordance with required timescales.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB).
- Must have experience of preparing consolidated financial statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Must have experience reviewing and analysing financial information and reporting on results.
- Experience of in consolidation and reconciliations.
- Experience using Oracle Financials or equivalent finance system.
- Must possess excellent oral and written skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77436525