Billings Clerk. Permanent. Full-Time. Legal. Business and Professional Services. Manchester. Accountancy. Finance.
My client is a full service Firm of Solicitors based in Manchester City Centre. They have offices across the UK and advise clients across a range of industries, including financial services, IT and media.
They are looking for a Legal Billing Clerk to join the team. This person will be responsible for liaising with Partners across the trademarks group so good communication skills are essential
- Support the Partners, fee earners and work with the support team.
- Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of client invoices.
- Prepare accurate client invoices and issue approved invoices.
- Prepare and maintain accurate data regarding client-specific invoicing.
- Prepare and maintain suitable invoice templates.
- Liaise with finance team (as needed).
- Handle ad hoc invoice enquiries.
- Identify ways to improve current processes, where possible.
- To provide administration/secretarial support, as needed (within skills and experience).
Candidate Profile - Billings Clerk
- Some experience in billing/invoicing in professional services
- Experience using electronic billing systems
- A strong eye for detail, very organised
- A good communicator
- A professional and pro-active approach.
- Hours 9am - 5pm
- Immediate start available
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77389057