Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join a financial services firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing firm for a period of 6-12 months and assist them during an exciting period of change.
Duties for this Qualified Financial Accountant will include the following:
- Accounting for various revenue including external and internal fees
- Variance analysis on revenue reporting
- Review of intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Ensure all costs incurred by the group entities are timely and accurately recharged to clients
- Recharge control accounts reconciliations
- Review of key accounting processes ensuring operational processes/controls are documented effectively
- Lead improvement projects
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally have knowledge of a variety of financial instruments including loans and mortgages
- Strong financial controls experience
- Strong excel skills
- Hands on approach
A financial services company with a difference in its approach that has a mixture of products and services for its customers.
With a finance control team of over 15 in a friendly and dynamic environment, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation were every day is different to the next.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months.
The rate for this Qualified Financial Accountant between is £350-£380 per day for the suitable candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77438459