Management Accountant - South Hampshire c£35 - 40k + Company Benefits
An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology based business with robust growth plans. This role will suit an ambitious Part Qualified/ Qualified accountant seeking to develop their business partnering skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing financial statements including profit and loss accounts, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
- On going review of cash flow and analysis of working capital
- Extensive analysis of the accounts to provide management information to assist commercial decision-making
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the company including some travel to another UK site.
The successful candidate is likely to be a Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with experience of producing management accounts within a commercial business. Experience of business partnering with key non financial managers would be beneficial. Strong analytical and good communication skills would also be an advantage. This is a vibrant and enjoyable working environment.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77479777