Event Campaign Marketer
£27,000 - £35,000 AE + Generous Bonus + Career Progression
- Eloqua experience is preferred
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years' B2B Marketing experience
My client, a global Media and Events organisation, are actively recruiting for creative and motivated Event Campaign Marketer to join their dynamic team.
Purpose of the role
The Event Campaign Marketer will be responsible for the creation and execution of original marketing campaigns across a portfolio of events, delivering on key marketing and business objectives. Within this role, the Campaign Marketer will work alongside the Content Marketing Team to ensure the plans are integrated and delivered to the highest standard, on time and within budget given.
Event Campaign Marketer Experience and Knowledge required:
- Experience of a similar B2B events role is preferred, but not essential. At least two years' B2B Marketing experience is a MUST
- Proven Eloqua experience is preferred
- Strong copywriting skills and interpersonal skills are highly desirable as both written and oral communication form an integral part of the role.
- Marketing degree or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent analytical skills to analyse data and campaign performance and recommend improvements.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Event Campaign Marketer Key Responsibilities;
- Creation of marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans, to deliver key marketing and business objectives.
- Identifying key target audience, managing and segmenting data, identifying gaps, and identifying a data acquisition strategy.
- Coordinating the design and production of all marketing collateral relating to the event, including sales brochures, delegate brochures, print advertisements, web Banners/emails
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure appropriate digital channels are selected for each event to promote the portfolio brand and also individual events.
- Creation and updating of portfolio and event websites with proposition and latest information.
- Work closely with the content marketing team to ensure campaign and content plans are integrated and timelines are adhered to.
- Generating leads for the sponsorship, exhibition and delegate sales teams.
- Working with key association and media partners to secure external promotions for events to broaden reach and exposure of events
- Provide the Head of Marketing with weekly on-going events and campaign effectiveness reports, and make recommendations to drive continuous improvement, achieve revenue targets and optimise budget spend.
- Manage and monitor budgets, provide accurate recording of spend.
- Conducting post event marketing analysis to identify most effective marketing channels and improve ROI of future campaigns.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity so do not hesitate in sending your CV to Jo today!
Email: Jo@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77389381