£18,000 - £22,000 a year
This is a new position which will be developed. However, the initial brief will include: -
- Producing case studies on installations and service work undertaken by the client
- Social media – develop a social media strategy, including Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Manage our ‘on line’ chat facility
- Develop and improve existing company sales profiles, information pack and customer documents together with other external and sales documentation
- Update internal documents by developing a design and brand to be followed
- Manage, design and deliver targeted email campaigns to customers
- Manage customer database
- Assist with the transfer from existing CRM and Service management system to new combined CRM/SMS system being introduced. This will include new layouts for sales quotations, service reporting etc. Together with help desk assistance for engineers who will be transferring onto this new system.
- Price List updates and management
- Exhibitions – researching potential exhibitions together with planning, organising those we attend
- Manage the company use of google photos and google drive documents, including uploading new case studies and installation photos to be used by our sales team when targeting new business
- Working with the sales team to plan targeted marketing activity
This is a pro-active role developing and presenting ideas (including budgets, timeframes etc) then delivering these through to completion.
A self-motivator is essential.
You will either have experience within a marketing environment perhaps with a mechanical bias or be a graduate applicant (preferably in a marketing or business studies discipline)
- Marketing: 1 year
If this sounds like the ideal vacancy for you then please call or email for more information at or on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77446826