CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER £32,000 - £38,000
CREDIT CONTROL MANAGER
Robert Half are recruiting for a Credit Control Manager to join a professional services company in central Bristol - just a stones-throw away from Temple Meads train station- they are looking for an experienced, industry relevant individual to have a hands-on approach in their current team. Along with an experience dependant salary of £32,000 - £38,000, they offer an outstanding benefits package!
You will be working directly with the Financial Controller, with a team of 5 direct reports and will be responsible for the credit control and cash collection for all of their offices.
- Team management - responsible for a team of four credit controllers and one administration assistant, including regular team meetings, co-ordinating and managing workloads, recruitment and disciplinary issues, annual performance reviews.
- Responsible for providing team members with training on the necessary systems and procedures.
- Assist in setting cash targets for business and support the business in achieving those targets
- Review, update and analyse the debtor ledger on a daily basis, identifying trends and problems areas before using your skills, resources and judgement to maximise cash inflow.
- Build relationships with regular clients, including private individuals from many different backgrounds, businesses ranging from start-ups to national and international corporations and public sector organisations.
- Determine the most appropriate ways to resolve outstanding accounts and agree and monitor payment terms and plans where appropriate.
- Advising on the need to pursue payment through legal action and, where agreed, refer the account to our debt recovery litigators.
- Maintenance of the company's bad debt reserves demonstrating an understanding of the associated accounting principles.
- Previous experience in a professional services environment
- CICM qualified or study towards
- Previous experience of managing a team
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- £32,000 - £38,000
- Study support for the CICM
- Cycle to work
- Pension contribution scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Bonus scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77427443