Cherry professional are recruiting for a superb opportunity for a Financial Accountant based in Burton for someone who has trained and qualified in practice.
The company is a growing business who have expanded both organically and through acquisition and offers the successful candidate opportunities to progress their career. The company offer a busy though friendly and relaxed environment.
The job has a broad range of tasks and your responsibilities will include;
- Statutory accounts under UK GAAP and IFRS and liaison with auditors
- Preparation of consolidated group management accounts
- Provide financial and analytical support to board of Directors
- Assistance with group Budgeting and forecasting
- Current Financial systems and implementing new systems
- Deputising for the financial controller where required.
- Assistance where required to Head of treasury and financial planning
- Some non-finance tasks
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA and have good technical experience and an understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS. You need to be a confident communicator, possess a friendly disposition and be able to support and liaise with senior managers and directors.
The role will suit a candidate looking to make their first or a subsequent move out of a practice
Other jobs you might have applied for are Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Group Accountant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77401510