Interim Financial Accountant
A technical role with a focus on financial accounting. Duties will include the preparation and reporting of statutory accounts, preparation of financial statements, critical analysis and acting as a point of contact for auditors.
Our Client are a multi-national, diversified firm operating in the technology, manufacturing and facilities management spaces.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Statutory accounts preparation and reporting
- Providing month end support, including some US GAAP accounting and assistance with compliance
- Developing and maintaining a trial balance
- Preparation of financial statements and some accounts preparation
- Critical analysis
- Liaison with auditors
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified accountant (ideally ACA or ACCA)
- Possess strong technical accounting knowledge (FRS102 and/or IFRS knowledge is advantageous)
- Demonstrate experience in a comparable role
- Be a strong communicator at all levels
- Have excellent computer skills including the ability to use multiple accounting systems
- Be available at short notice (ideally within one week)
Our Client are offering the opportunity to join their business on an interim basis with an ASAP start date. The role is expected to last for approximately three months.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77391275