Sales Ledger Clerk
My client has an exciting new opportunity available in their Sales Ledger department. Due to recent growth they have created a new position which is suitable for applicants seeking their first career positions. The role will include sales administration and sales ledger with the scope to progress in a variety of directions including accounts or senior administration.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing and checking paperwork from new customers
- Chasing any outstanding documents
- Liaising closely with the Branch Managers and customers
- Raising invoices
- Allocating payments
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Highly organised and methodical approach required
- Ability to work with internal and external customers is essential
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77407013