GRADUATE BUSINESS & MARKETING TRAINEE | IMMEDIATE START
GRADUATE BUSINESS & MARKETING TRAINEE MAIDSTONE, KENT
Calling all Business Graduates, Management Graduates, Marketing Graduates, Other Graduates...
Bamboosh is an Event Marketing start up company in Maidstone that's looking to bring someone in entry/ graduate level and develop them into a manager in 12 months or less!
We're particularly interested in people with a background involving:
- TEAMWORK/ LEADERSHIP/ PUBLIC SPEAKING
- TRAVEL/ TOURISM/ HOSPITALITY
- RETAIL SALES/ CUSTOMER SERVICE
- BUSINESS EXPERIENCE / BUSINESS STUDIES
- SPORT/ FITNESS/ HEALTH/ LEISURE
Our environment promotes friendly competition, teamwork, and recognition so graduates with a background involving sport, teams, or leadership tend to excel in our industry! We've also seen a lot of success with people from a customer-facing background because we encounter similar situations.
OUR GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY:
You'll begin by learning a systematic approach to client representation & new customer acquisition. Within a matter of weeks top performers will have the chance to advance into a team leader/ mentor position. As a team leader/mentor, you'll be responsible for achieving your individual targets plus helping others achieve theirs.
You'll also get the chance to introduce people to our business and may be selected as a campaign manager. Once you and your team are able to produce consistent results and achieve specific sales targets, you'll get the chance to advance into an Assistant Management role where you'll learn the internal business operations. And, finally, you'll have the chance to take on your own team, client or market.
GRADUATE BUSINESS TRAINEE| TRAINEE MARKETING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years experience in a customer-oriented role is preferred(retail, hospitality, customer service)
- A degree is not necessarily required, but business-oriented degrees can be beneficial and graduates will be given priority
- You need to be willing to start at an entry-level and work your way up to management
- Full time hours are necessary for those wanting to achieve a management position in 12 months or less
- You need to be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the UK
- You'll be earning for each sale, so a solid work ethic is essential
- You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to expand comfort zones
IF YOU CAN THRIVE IN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT, LEARN BY FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF OTHERS, AND ARE EXCITED ABOUT THE CHANCE TO DEVELOP AT YOUR OWN PACE... WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
WE CAN OFFER A VOLUNTARY SHADOWING DAY AS PART OF THE SELECTION PROCESS TO SOME APPLICANTS.
SEND US YOUR CV TODAY, USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS, FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77444445